Namiki-dori street in Ginza, Tokyo is the most fierce battlefield in Ginza of famous restaurants in Tokyo. Since 2008, it has been awarded a consecutive star in the world gourmet guide Ginza Toyoda, the city's oasis where you can forget the bustle of Tokyo.
A Japanese-style restaurant where chef Seiji Funashima can enjoy the taste of seasons in Japan.
Funashima has worked at the restaurant Akasaka Matsukawa for 8 years since its establishment, and he was appointed as the head chef of the restaurant in January 2021.
The culinary philosophy of Mr.Funashima is to stock up the most tasty ingredients of the day at Toyosu market, and offer cuisine that can be complimented with "delicious" from guests. Dashi (soup stock), the core element of Ginza Toyoda, is carefully prepared with ingredients from the Kansai region and is the foundation of Japanese cuisine with all the seasonal ingredients. Reservations of both lunch and dinner are possible, and the menu will be modified on seasonally basis. The solemnity of dishes prepared by professional can warm the guests both physically and emotionally.
The counter made of Japanese hemlock is perfect for dating and causal dining, and guests can see the preparation of dishes behind it. On the other hand tables laid on the private rooms are made of labubinga, guests can dine on this stable desk and have the stunning landscape of Namiki-dori street.
* The availability of this webpage does not guarantee that the restaurant presented provides services in English, unless otherwise stated. Please be aware that English services may also depend on staff availability at the restaurant.
A 3-minute walk from Ginza Station, Exit B5 (Tokyo Metro Ginza Line)
Thank you for choosing Ginza Toyoda.
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-9 virus, we have implemented the following measures, giving top priority to the health and safety of our customers and employees.
If you have a fever or cough, we may refuse to let you in to the restaurant.
Please use the hand sanitizer at the entrance.
To prevent droplet infection, the seats are separated by more than 1 meter.
Also, we will not guide you to the seat where you will eat in front of other customers.
We are open until 10:00pm for dinner.
*It is subject to change due to the policy and request of the government and the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
We will use the cash tray for you to pay.
■ Restaurant and employees
- We will thoroughly check employees' temperature when they come to work, and if they have fever or cold symptoms, we will keep them at home.
- We will wear a mask when providing services.
- We frequently wash hands properly.
- During the business hours, we will open the door and ventilate thoroughly.
- We thoroughly clean the store and disinfect the parts that customers touch such as tables, chairs and menus every time they use it.
- We clean the toilet every day and disinfect the door and lever regularly.
We apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your cooperation and understanding.